Research shows that data is doubling in size every two years. Document Review can account for 70% of discovery costs. Relax – it’s going to be OK! Verity Group offers our law firm and corporate clients full-service, end-to-end, Managed Review Services fully integrated with our collections, processing, hosting, project management and production services. You can benefit from a single-source provider, one point of contact, and custom discounted/integrated pricing options from Verity Group.
Verity Group offers flexible, scalable, high-quality, affordable Managed Review services across the US. We can manage reviews out of our Chicago headquarters, our Texas offices, or set-up fully-managed review centers anywhere in the US to be close to our clients when needed. We can also provide attorneys to work onsite at our clients’ locations, or provide and manage remote/virtual review teams as needed.
Like with all of our consulting and eDiscovery services, “one size does not fit all.” We start off by learning everything we can about the particular case; parties, jurisdiction, nature of suit, timing, scope, technology, goals, and then put together recommendations. We can play whatever role the particular case and client requires – from simply providing a few attorneys to supplement the trial team, to a full turn-key fully managed and integrated service covering multiple aspects of the EDRM.
Managed Review Services Highlights
- Services provided nationwide; onsite, offsite, remote/virtual reviews
- Fully-integrated with Verity collections, processing and hosting
- Relativity, CS Disco, BrainSpace, Total Discovery and other software tools
- Multiple project management and review options; Custom work flows
- 1st level, 2nd level, QC, privilege, redactions, depo and trial prep
- Foreign language reviews with native fluent attorneys (any language)
- Attorneys with IP/Patent and other subject matter expertise
- Review & data management consulting; Analytics, TAR
- Strategic legal staffing beyond just document review
Verity Group’s Managed Review Team is led by licensed attorneys and certified administrators with 30+ years of combined litigation and document review experience. Our team will work with your firm to coordinate the staffing and training of an experienced legal review team. We will monitor and report on the review’s progress, quality check the work daily, will manage changes in scope, legal issues, tasks and schedules. We strongly believe that the quality of the discovery review is only as good as the communication among our team, your team and the reviewers, to make certain the work is accurate, consistent and completed within deadlines.
We encourage you to contact us today for more information on our Managed Review Services.