The Verity Group Mission
To become a trusted advisor and partner for our clients, providing honest vendor-neutral consulting and legal services solutions that enable our clients to achieve success in litigation and all other critical legal activities.
Verity Group is a Chicago-based, legal technology company providing the full spectrum of eDiscovery and Managed Review services to law firm and corporate clients across the US. Verity Group seamlessly integrates legal hold, data identification & collection, eDiscovery processing, expert project management, data hosting and managed review, all through a single source.
Verity Group operates with a vendor-neutral business model. We work with numerous leading technology companies. We also develop our own technology to provide the full spectrum of products and services to our law firm and corporate clients. We identify your needs and work together to choose the proper technology for your situation.
At Verity Group it is decidedly not “one size fits all”. We consult with each of our clients –
- First to learn about their business and business objectives
- Then to understand their current legal situation and their needs
- Finally to create custom solutions for each client to enable them to achieve success, maximize efficiency, and minimize cost and risk
Verity Group’s “Intelligent Designed eDiscovery”
- Lifecycle litigation & eDiscovery consulting by certified experts and licensed attorneys
- Early Case Assessment, Legal Holds, Data Management
- ESI processing, hosting & production
- Multiple hosting/software tools: Relativity, CS Disco, BrainSpace, Story Engine & others
- eData Vault secure data storage
- Managed Review Services
- Project Management
- Complete paper discovery, digital imaging, scanning & reprographic services
- Custom & discounted pricing options
Verity Group works to ensure maximum efficiencies and successful outcomes are met while adhering to budgets, deadlines and client needs which strengthen the ability of law firms and corporations to succeed.
Verity Group clients can often reduce their ESI and eDiscovery costs by 50% or more taking advantage of Verity’s integrated services and custom workflows.
Verity Group delivers the people, process and technology to make eDiscovery more efficient and cost-effective.